1:1 yoga therapy
Reclaim your freedom from chronic pain.
Yoga Therapy is a transformative process that can empower you to feel whole again.
I guide you through individualized therapeutic yoga, restorative yoga, and functional exercises so that you can feel more at ease with your body. I support you through relaxation and stress management techniques so that you can move through your daily life with fluidity and ease.
These yoga therapy techniques include:
- Myofascia release with guided foam-rolling and therapy ball work
- Spinal release yoga to resolve deep-rooted tension in the body
- Yoga breath work to activate diaphragm, core, and spine for healthier alignment
- Targeted and effective stretches to increase flexibility
- Guided relaxation and meditation for stress management
- Functional movements and exercises to rehabilitate injuries
- Viniyoga-inspired yoga sequence to build physical strength and increase breath awareness with movement
- Alignment-based yoga poses that specifically stretch or strengthen certain areas of your body based on your goals
Because every body is unique, I create a personalized yoga therapy program that will work for your individual needs and your schedule. I hold a safe environment for you to address your pain and stress, discover your postural habits that might have contributed to the tensions, and adopt therapeutic yoga exercises into your daily routine. Through our work together you will:
- Explore your pain triggers, and how to reduce and manage the pain
- Heighten your body awareness through guided movements and breath work
- Receive customized yoga sequences to alleviate pain, build strength, and increase flexibility
- Learn the importance of proper posture and execution of movements to adapt into your daily life activities
- Experience yoga in a transformative, therapeutic way that is adapted to your unique body
- Gain stress management techniques, improve sleep, and enhance your overall well-being
- Experience more freedom in your movements and activities
Private yoga therapy is for you if you are:
- Struggling with on-going pain in your back, neck, and shoulders, and nothing seems to be helping much
- Tired of not being able to participate in physical activities that you love because of your pain
- Looking for the how’s and why’s of your pain so that you can learn to manage and prevent the pain
- Starting to feel a tenderness in your back, shoulders, or arms and want to intervene it before it becomes worse
- Experiencing tingling, numbness, or sharp pain down your legs when you get out of your bed in the morning or after you’ve sat too long
- Looking to learn functional movements to incorporate into your daily life to manage the pain
- Looking for personalized, spa-like yoga classes that feels good in your body and help release some stress
Questions? Get in touch with us today to learn more about our customizable packages and introductory sessions! We look forward to hearing from you and aim to reply within two business days.