More than just Employee Wellness, but a program to optimize employee engagement, enhance productivity, reduce rates of burn-out, and increase happiness.
The Silicon Valley start-up scene is rough. There is always another company that is just one step away from surpassing you. There is a lot of talent, but also a lot of turn-over. There are lots of fresh, ambitious spirits, but also high rates of burn-out. There is a high density of intellectual minds, but ultimately the stress, demand, and pressure of the Valley can break you down.
Let me show you how you can increase your company’s well-being, productivity, focus, retention, and mental health by implementing 2-minute mindfulness practices into their days.
The 6-part Stress Management Seminar is intended to foster resilience and provide measurable results for stress management and improved sense of well-being. The program takes place in 6 weekly, one-hour classes, with additional support during the week to help develop healthy habits. Participants will learn bite-sized, functional yoga and lifestyle tools to manage stress and burn-out, so they can put out their most valuable and authentic work.
WEEK 1: RESILIENCE – NAVIGATING CHANGES
- Return your body to baseline on the job and maintain internal focus.
WEEK 2: Managing Daily Aches and Pains
- Use simple tools and exercises to ease tension, reduce stress, and manage pain.
WEEK 3: Hands-on Tools for Stress Management
- Reduce stress and improve sense and well-being with positive psychology.
WEEK 4: Exercise in the Workplace
- Build stamina and productivity with bite-sized exercises throughout the workday.
WEEK 5: Tools for Insomnia
- Maximize sleep for better physical and mental functions.
WEEK 6: Wrap-up and What’s Next
- Tie all the tools and techniques learned in the past few weeks and how to successfully integrate them into a daily routine.
Why stress management and what does this mean for the company?
Foster happiness at work
Optimized engagement within the company
Maximize sleep and rest to reduce burn-out
Increase employee loyalty and retain company talent
Enhance focus, clarity, and productivity
Help employees feel valued and cared for