Reclaim your freedom from pain, stress, and insomnia with functional yoga therapy and nutrition Counseling.
You wake up without that nagging back pain or body aches.
You have more energy throughout the day to tackle work, family, and kids.
You sleep through the night and wake up feeling rested.
You have so much mobility and energy to enjoy the activities you once loved to do.
You have more focus and clarity to accelerate and excel at work.
You feel so confident and limitless in your body and mind.
Now...that sounds good, doesn't it?
WHO AM I and what do i do?
Hi there, I'm Elaine. I’m here to guide your body into a place of ease, balance, and grounding through personalized yoga therapy and nutrition support.
I support you with relaxation and stress management techniques so that you can move through your daily life with more space and less stress.
My program helps busy individuals with recurring pain and insomnia who have tried many treatment programs without lasting results. The program empowers my clients to reclaim their health and well-being so they can live more joyously and give more fully.
You are here because:
- You have lingering pain from an old injury or surgery, and are looking for holistic approaches to manage it
- Your long work hours have resulted in various pain and aches in your body (low back pain, tight shoulders, headaches, etc)
- You feel overwhelmed and little thing seems to stress you out
- You have trouble falling asleep or sleeping through the night
- You have a lot on your plate, and you need to find an outlet
- You are so tired or in pain all the time that you haven't been able to enjoy your favorite activities like hiking, surfing, playing sport, going to the gym, playing with your kids, walking your dog
- You realize you are living a fast-paced lifestyle that isn't necessarily beneficial, and you want to learn how to take time for yourself
- You have given 200% of yourself into your work and your family that you feel a little worn down, and now you want to invest some time towards your own self, your body, your well-being
- You want to have a self-care routine so you can continue to give to those you care
You’re here because you want to turn this around so that you can embrace life fully again. You’re here because you want answers.
You are ready to break the cycle of countless of sleepless nights, constant fatigue, and chronic pain to reclaim their health and well-being. You are ready to invest in the self-care you know you deserve.
What is the BodyMind Reboot?
The BodyMind Reboot is a high-touch customizable program designed with you in mind.
When you work with me, I will take in a full picture of who you are, of your short and long term goals, of your daily schedule, and of your habits and routine, so that I can adapt our work to be fully integratabtle into your lifestyle. After all, to succeed towards a goal start from implementing easily achievable habits towards the goal.
Here is a more detailed breakdown:
Detailed Questionnaire: Before our initial session, you will fill out an intake form so I can understand their full health history, background, short term and long term goals for their health and life
Initial Conversation Session: During the initial session, I may ask you follow-up questions from the questionnaire to gain more clarity, and we will work together to create a structured plan for our future sessions. The initial session may take 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
(1) 1-hr Yoga Therapy Session per week: Each week, we will work together through the sequence/protocol I designed based on our initial conversation and your goals. The sequence is continually refined and adapted to suit your progression throughout our time together so that you receive the most effective results.
(1) 1-hr Nutrition Consulting Session per month: We will dive into your dietary habits and see where you can make small changes with big results to support your progression. We will create meal plans that you (and your family!) are excited about, and refine them throughout our time together.
(1) 1-hr Grocery Shopping Tour: A healthy life starts with a healthy shopping practices. You get to go on a "field trip" with me down the mysterious aisles of the supermarket and learn how to navigate your way for a nutritious shopping cart.
(1) 1-hr Ergonomics Education at your home, gym, or office: Most often, tension and pain in the body stem from the little things in our daily routine, such as sitting, standing, or walking for long periods.
Individualized homework in between sessions: The homework is tailored to your needs and to help you establish simple lifestyle habits for lasting health results. Homework may include short home yoga practices, yoga tools for daily life, meditation, walking, and/or nutrition guidelines).
Daily stress management and relaxation techniques: I will teach you tools to manage your mindset and reactions to the primary stressors in your life. These tools may include journaling, meditation, breath-work, and self-care routines.
Personalized home practice sequences: We will create home practice sequences that are tailored for your schedule (e.g., 15 min, 30 min, and/or 60 min) so that you can have your "me-time" to unwind and relax, even for just 10 minutes.
But wait! There's more!
By investing in yourself, you will also receive:
Three additional 60 min in-person or Skype check-in's after the conclusion of the program.
A 10 minute guided relaxation audio recording.
10% discount on future services, classes, and workshops.
love notes from clients:
This program is for you if:
You are ready to take your health and well-being into your own hands
You have tried various alternative healing methods (physical therapy, chiropractor, massage therapy, acupuncture, etc) without much success
- You want a routine that integrates into your daily life seamlessly so that you don't "fall off the bandwagon" with your exercises
- You are ready to feel alive, to experience more, and to live more
- You strongly believe that awareness of your lifestyle, movement habits, and nutrition can make a huge difference in your well-being, but you don't know where to start
- You understand the long-term value of integrating self-care practices into your daily life
- You are looking for the how’s and why’s of your pain so that you can learn to manage and prevent the pain
- You want to learn functional movements to incorporate into your daily life to manage the pain
- You want personalized, spa-like yoga classes that feel good in your body and help release some stress
This program is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for a one-off yoga session
- You are looking to get a workout
- More comfortable and enjoy the energy of group classes
- In acute stages of pain (e.g., recent surgery, recent injury/illness)